Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday night's alright for blogging...

Another week drifts on by. Winter is definitely making its mark, despite the occasional sunshine. My feet are often cold, but I am not as cold as those who are sleeping rough.
I am finding it difficult to believe that I have had eight weeks away from the existential poison that is office life. It has flown by. It's been great - I have made headway in all of the areas that I have directed my energies towards. Some more than others...
England awaits. In a couple of weeks we will be there. A small matter of 12,000 miles to traverse. Thank Evans we are not travelling on foot. Family and friends, music (perhaps an open mic somewhere), history, walking, football, rugby, cricket, great food and proper beer. Fantastic.

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment