Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reading List

I am still wading through James Joyce's Ulysses. It is a great read, but it is taking time.
I was hoping to read loads of books while on leave but it just hasn't happened. Here's a list of some recent (and not so recent) acquisitions that are still requiring my attention:


1. A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
2. The Art and Music of John Lennon - Peter Doggett
3. The Modfather: My Life With Paul Weller - David Lines
4. With Nails - Richard E Grant
5. Tragically I Was an Only Twin - The Complete Peter Cook
6. Dream Catcher - Margaret Salinger
7. Skinheads - John King
8. All of my Moomintroll books - Tove Jansson
9. The Trials of Lenny Bruce - Collins and Skover
10. Finest and Darkest Hours - Kevin Jefferys

I suspect there's more to be added to the list. But these will do for now. I might need to hire someone to read them for me...

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment