Thursday, October 13, 2011

Down at the Brunswick

Tonight I think I will head down to the Duke of Brunswick Hotel to play a few songs. Because of my Ethelton Entertaners' commitments, and a few other obstacles & issues, I haven't played any of my own stuff for a few weeks. I am away all of next week so tonight is my only chance to have a little original music fun.
This will be the second time I've played at The Brunswick. I went down on the night the open mic started up and I had the pleasure of being the first act of the evening. I played Shining Light, Wish I Was You and Say Goodbye, and it all went very well.
It seems like a pretty groovy venue, it's on my side of town, so I'm hoping it will be around for a while to come.
Now I need to find some more real gigs!

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment