Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday's child

I'm sitting in the lounge car, having enjoyed two cups of tea and a rather joyous sunrise. There's a few other folks dotted around the carriage, all trying to act normally in this slightly surreal environment. I haven't had much sleep. It was a rockin', rollin' ride for most of the night.
As far as my location goes, I'd say I was somewhere northwest of Menindee.
I've just heard that we were delayed in the night so we'll be late into Broken Hill and only staying for 20 minutes. So much for an early morning constitutional.
My shows have been well-received, and I've actually enjoyed the performances much more that I was expecting. I can feel, though, that I am getting tired; a good sleep tonight, in my own bed, is something to which I aspire.

www.bleakumbrella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment